Saturday, September 25, 2010

The new weight after 11 weeks is 40 lbs. down. I think that is amazing! The surgery was the best thing I've ever done, although it still hurts to eat sometimes. Usually. I don't eat too much, but I think that I eat too fast when I get hungry. I am going to focus on slowing down this week and see if it is better.
At least eating isn't my focus in life anymore. It has always been too easy to soothe myself with food. Now I plan to soothe myself with yoga. I love yoga. I still have a difficult time to talk myself into going, but once I am there, I absolutely enjoy it! I love the way it makes me feel. I love stretching my body and working muscles that I haven't used in years. I must say, though, that my butt hurts! My feet hurt, too. I can't do some of the moves because it is just too hard on my feet. I'm working on it. Pamela is a work in progress (not just a piece of work!)

1 comment: