Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Year of Losing Weight, September 11, 2010

O.k. The constipation is killing me. I took a laxative this morning, because I just couldn't stand it anymore. So. My new weight (after breakfast, 2 cups of coffee and half a glass of water--and a grandiose dump), is....TA DAA ..... 214.0. That's a total of 36 lbs. in 8 1/2 weeks. Holy moley!!!! I'm so jazzed right now I could bust. Maybe not so much any more....

I started a yoga class on Thursday of this week. I LOVE IT!!!!! It is such good exercise. You sweat but it is also extremely relaxing. They are going to have two classes a week. If I am not tutoring on those days, I am going to go both days, otherwise, I will just do one.

Oh well. Off to fix the toilet, go to Costco, and get my school work done. Busy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment